Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sneak Peak...

Hello family and friends! I've finally gotten around to starting a new blog to document this pregnancy, and I do apologize for it taking me so long! What can I say....hmmm...this pregnancy has been wonderful so far. It started off with pretty bad morning sickness that would not seem to let up, but once I hit 13 weeks I had started to feel much better. I also spent those 13 weeks napping all day long because I was exhausted beyond belief. Once I hit the second trimester, however, I regained some of my energy and was looking forward to having my big ol' baby belly.

So now I'm almost 26 weeks and lets just say I am feeling tired again and humongous! I feel like I am all belly and look like I am going to birth this child any day now. Seriously. I am also having the worst round ligament pain imaginable, which is beginning to make it painful and difficult to walk even the shortest of distances. For those of you who don't know what ligament pain is, it is basically the stretching of your muscles as the baby grows and moves. I think this boy is trying to escape via my lower abdomen, or is trying to kick his way out through my poor bladder. But other than that I can't complain at all and we feel so blessed to have gotten this far with a healthy and strong baby.

Without further ado, here are some belly pictures of me along the way and also a couple 3D pics of our little man. We have chosen the name Jackson David. The Christian meaning of Jackson is "God's gracious gift," and that is exactly what he is to us. David is his daddy's middle name and Grandpa Zook's first name. He is already loved by so many people and we can't wait to hold him in our arms! Enjoy!



20 weeks!

25 1/2 week belly!









Already a thinker like his daddy!


If you look closely you can see his little feet!












1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet him!! I am sure he is going to be a handsome, funny, kind and caring genius boy. Love you both!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete