Monday, December 7, 2009

Big, Fat...

CANKLES!!! Yes, I am 32 weeks tomorrow and I have the biggest, most swollen feet and ankles you have ever seen. Someone forgot to give my body the memo that I am supposed to get swollen cankles at the end of my pregnancy. And my toes look like mini sausages. Very attractive visual, right? Thank goodness my wonderful hubby took me shoe shopping this past weekend because none of my shoes/boots fit my feet anymore. So there it is, my swollen life in a nutshell. I had my 32 week appointment this morning, and baby is growing right on track. I only gained a mere 6 pounds in the past 4 weeks which is a vast improvement from the 4 weeks before. I now will see the doctor every 2 weeks and then once I hit 36 weeks I'll go every week to see her. I am still uncomfortable most of the time but overall I feel pretty good. Baby Z is still kicking and rolling away, and he still loves to play with daddy from the inside. Jason thinks it's the neatest thing when he talks to the belly and the baby kicks back :)

This weekend we will be driving up to Chicago for our baby shower that my parents are throwing for us. We are so excited to see all of my family and friends! I promise to post pictures after the shower, and if you're lucky I might show you a lovely photo of my sausage feet :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment